Freedom Behavioral of Minden - a DPU of Minden Medical Center - is accepting resumes for an experienced Marketing Representative (SDR Service Development Representative). Previous psychiatric experience in an acute setting is a must. Strong preference given to previous geriatric psych experience. Teamwork, team development and team training are all key qualities for this position.
This position will cover the East Texas, South Arkansas territory.
The Service Development Representative develops referral relationships with resources in the community and acts as a conduit for information between the facility and the resources making each aware of how their services may compliment and meet the client’s needs. Collaborates with the Service Development Director, staff and community to identify specific areas of educational needs. An annual educational calendar is developed and then implemented to enhance community understanding of mental health issues and/or develop/improve staff skill levels. As Service Development Representative, case management functions within the community are undertaken. The function acts as a liaison between providers and referral sources to ensure the smooth transition of services from different levels of clinical intensity.
Qualified Candidates must meet the following:
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in Sales, Development or Admission Setting in healthcare and/or medical industry is required
- Proven experience in marketing/sales/customer service and or a clinical educator.
- Accustom using mobile tools and applications
- Acquired ability to observe goals as minimum standards and always strives to exceed minimum standards
- Proficient knowledge of tablets and smart phones
- Dependable Transportation and daily travel is a must for this position. Must have a driver's license in good standing upon hire and a MVR with no restrictions.
Compensation is outstanding with a stipend for gas, etc. as well car allowance.
Freedom Behavioral is actively responding to the COVID crisis through temperature checks, PPE, masks required at all times, social distancing of staff and patients, and screening protocols. We offer remote interviewing for candidates. We care about the safety of our patients and staff!
Freedom Behavioral provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.